ads bit 912949

Monday, December 31, 2012

Super Junior-M

http://www.jonasapproved.com/super-junior-m-break-down-download-mp3/
Super Junior-M: Break Down – Download
Product Title: Break Down
Singer Name(s): Super Junior-M
Release Date: 2013-02-19
01. Break Down
02. Go
03. 完美的再見 (Good Bye, My Love)
04. A-Oh!
05. It’s you
06. 距離的擁抱
07. Tunnel
08. 我挺你(Stand Up)-電影<忠烈楊家將>主題曲
09. Break Down (inst)
10. 完美的再見 (Good Bye, My Love) (inst)
http://www.jonasapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/files/Super_Junior-M-Break_Down-nextstoptaiwan.rar   Password: nextstoptaiwan   73.75mb
My suggestion ,this is a very good one,active,should download ,I like it so much
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Junior-M: Perfection – Download – Super Junior-M-[太完美]下載
Product Title: Perfection 太完美
Singer Name(s): Super Junior-M
Release Date: 2011-03-04
1. 太完美 (Perfection)
2. 命運線 (Destiny)
3. 幸福微甜 (Love is sweet)
4. 表白 (Off my mind)
5. True Love
6. 吹一樣的風 (My all is in you)
My suggestion ,this is a very good one,active,should download ,I like it so much
  36.93 mb
Password: nextstoptaiwan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment