ads bit 912949

Monday, December 31, 2012

Khalil Fong



Khalil Fong: Timeless – Download
I’ve been listening to Khalil Fong’s (方大同) cover album called Timeless this past week. I love his rendition of Eric Claptop’s Wonderful Tonight, Faye Wong’s (王菲) Red Bean (紅豆), Teresa Teng’s (鄧麗君) The Moon Represents My Heart (月亮代表我的心), and Ritchie Valens’s La Bamba. Yes, he sings in Spanish too!
01. You Are The Sunshine of My Life feat. 黃韻玲 (O.S. Stevie Wonder)
02. Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You (O.S. Glenn Medeiros)
03. Bad (O.S. Michael Jackson)
04. Kwang Chiu 狂潮 (O.S. 關菊英Kwan Guk Ying)
05. La Bamba (O.S. Ritchie Valens)
06. Red Bean 紅豆 (O.S. 王菲 Faye Wang)
07. Georgia on My Mind (O.S. Ray Charles)
08. Remember 記得 (O.S. 張惠妹Amei Chang)
09. Wonderful Tonight (O.S. Eric Clapton)
10. Moon River (O.S. Andy William)
Bonus Track:
11. The Moon Represents My Heart 月亮代表我的心
My suggestion ,this is a good one, listen this at night time 
  106.77 mb  password: nextstoptaiwan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment